I love thoughtful and unique gifts…especially Valentine’s Day gifts. Don’t get me wrong…I wouldn’t scoff at some red roses, but they eventually wilt and die. I came across some pillow cases on an online store I thought were really cute for 2 people in love, and decided to make something similar on my own.
Here’s what you need:
2 clean pillow cases (preferably with no fabric softener)
Red and black fabric pens (I bought mine at Michael’s for $2.99 each)
What you need to do:
- Iron pillowcases so they are completely flat, you will need a smooth surface to write on.
- Trace out the words you want on a piece of paper and slid it in between pillowcase. Makes sure you have 2 close ends face each other
- Use your fabric paint to trace on top of the pillowcases. Feel free to free hand if that’s easier.
- Let the paint dry at least 4 hours and 72 hours before washing (or check the instructions).
- Put them on your bed on Valentines Day….or any other day you want your loved one to know you care!