Plant terrariums are the prettiest, low maintenance way of adding a bit of greenery to a space without taking up a ton of space. This idea is great if you live in a small condo, are new to plants or even if you want to add a little décor in an empty space. You can find terrariums pretty much anywhere these days…but party of the fun is actually making your own. The girls at Peyari Collection have been hosting workshops on how to make your own, including all the supplies like succulents, coloured stones, shells and pottery from Nepal. Here’s a few tips on how to build your own.
- Pick a container
- Start the first layer with gravel for drainage
- Top with activated charcoal to filter air and keep it fresh
- Add coloured rocks and stones
- Top with soil and succulents
- Add more rocks, pottery, decorations of your choice